TON Blockchain Test Network — files and resources
- 14.04.2020: Changes described in the next item have been enabled at 16:12 GMT. All unupgraded full nodes, validators and clients stopped working. If you experience this, please upgrade.
- 10.04.2020: IMPORTANT: Changes have been introduced into the block format. Please upgrade all validators, full nodes, lite-clients and TONLib instances. Old software may stop working 13.04 when the new features are enabled.
- 05.04.2020: Improved performance of validators running on weaker machines by removing debug-only checks. Please upgrade your validators to continue the heavy-load testing of the testnet. Consider deploying validators on higher-performance servers.
- 31.03.2020: Added new TON Configuration Parameter HOWTO describing how to create configuration parameter proposals and vote for or against them.
- 01.03.2020: Added new TON DNS documentation describing the steps needed to register a TON DNS subdomain *.temp.ton for your TON Site.
- 11.02.2020: TON Sites are now integrated with TON DNS, TON Sites documentation updated.
- 13.12.2019: TON VM has been updated to support new PRNG instructions. All validators have to be recompiled and upgraded.
- 15.11.2019: The maximal size of ext_message broadcast has been raised to 16 KiB, so that larger smart contracts may be deployed from any (upgraded) full node.
- 15.11.2019: The minimal validator stake has been lowered to 10,001 test Grams.
- 15.11.2019: Test network has been relaunched. All previously created accounts and smart contracts no longer exist.
README and HOWTOs
General information, compilation and installation instructions for the Lite Client
Step-by-step instructions for creating a new smart contract with the aid of the Lite Client
Step-by-step instructions for setting up a Full Node in the TON Blockchain Test Network
Step-by-step instructions for upgrading a Full Node to a Validator
Step-by-step instructions to set up a proxy for accessing TON Sites or to creating new ones
Step-by-step instructions to register your own TON DNS domain, for example for your TON Site
Step-by-step instructions to create configuration parameter proposals and vote for or against them
Files and resources
TON Whitepaper – a general description of TON Network and TON Blockchain
TON Virtual Machine description
TON Blockchain description (may include outdated information)
A brief introduction to the Fift programming language
Description of BFT Consensus protocol employed by TON Blockchain while creating new blocks
Guidelines and best practices related to implementation of TON Blockchain smart contracts